Friday, February 17, 2012

Have a lovely (long) weekend!!


Hi ya'll!  Hope you didn't miss me too much yesterday! Sometimes work just gets in the way of my fun...!  Anyways, I hope this post finds most of you on the brink of a nice, long three day weekend.  I, unfortunately, do not have off on Monday so please enjoy your extra day for the both of us, ok?  And check back next week for some exiting posts about my best friend's bridal shower!  :)

xoxo

Free floral heart monogram from The Wedding Chicks & Loft Life Press (mine is above!)

The New York Times on bridal fashion

Amanda Knox signs a book deal

What my darling husband gave me for Valentine's day (in pink)!

Confession: I am reading Twilight...and loving it.

1 comment:

  1. Surprised by very expensive price of prom dresses and wedding dresses in various shops? You want to buy these dresses with high quality and cheap price? minel after pay wedding dresses reviews provides you a good choice.minel skating dress australia reviews

    ReplyDelete