I'll post a picture tonight when they're ready (Update: see above!)! Until then, here's the recipe!
- 5lbs of all purpose idaho potatoes (peeled or not, your choice)
- Cream of mushroom soup (1lg & 1 sm, or 4 reg cans)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar
- Milk (1 cup for soup mixture, and some reserve)
- 1 lg onion (sliced thin)
4. Open soup, put in bowl and add a cup of milk. Mix together.
6. Place layers of potatoes (overlapping) onion slices, salt, pepper, soup mixture, layer of shredded cheddar cheese, then repeat. Top off with soup mixture.
|Onions, salt and pepper|
|In the oven...|
(mines on the top rack because our oven is awful...but middle rack should be fine)