Friday, January 27, 2012

Have a great weekend!


What are you up to this weekend, friends?  We actually have nothing planned - no traveling, no parties, no house guests - just a good old fashioned Nate and Kait weekend in Ocean City!  I think tomorrow we'll bundle up and spend the afternoon on the beach with some magazines...and maybe a bottle of white wine!  I'd also love to sit down a pick out the pictures for our wedding album...and the songs for our wedding video.  (I don't know why I have been such a procrastinator - we could have the finished products by now if we had done this 5 months ago!)

Anyways, a few fun links (and videos) from around the web:

This movie trailer makes me think of my mom <3 I can't wait to see it with my sisters (and my Dad - I know he'll want to come with!)

Pennsbury High School's senior prom, at the high school my brother graduated from, was named the Best in America by Reader's Digest! (I'm honored to say I went to two of these!)

Beautiful business cards

The ever so stylish (and adorably in love) Garance Dore and The Sartorialist shot this video to capture “What Makes True Love” for Tiffany’s

How to throw yourself a pity party

Have a great one!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment