Wednesday, January 18, 2012

DIY Pearl Headband

During my weekly trip to the craft store on Sunday, I threw a few extra items into my cart to make myself a pearl headband.  I had been searching for a cute one for a while now - I never need an excuse to wear more pearls (!!!) - and finally realized I should just make one for myself instead!  $4 and ten minutes after I got home later, voila! 

Supplies Needed:
  • Headband (I bought a black ribboned headband from Michael's for $0.59 )
  • Pearl "ribbon" ($3.00 from Michael's...the pearls are actually cut in half so there is a flat under-surface)
  • Scissors
  • Hot glue gun

Directions:
1. Glue every other pearl on the ribbon to the headband with hot glue gun. 

2. Cut off excess ribbon with scissors.


  
I see many, many more headbands in my future...  Happy crafting!  xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Loves it! Will be making one after my next trip to the craft store!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Emily! Can't wait to see how yours turns out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled upon your blog from a google search & I was so excited for this post! I pinned it to my pinterest! I hope you don't mind. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashlee! So glad you liked the post, and of course I don't mind if you pinned to your pinterest! Have a great day and hope you check out love&laughter again soon!

      Delete