Friday, March 2, 2012

TGIF!


What are you doing this weekend?  Tonight, Nate and I are going out to dinner with my dad and his parents at an adorable BYOB in Newtown called Oishi.  My dad has never had sushi before but is very eager to try, so we're extra excited to be a part of his first official experience!  (I love sushi, but I'm not very adventurous -- california and shrimp tempura are still my favs -- so I'm definitely counting on Nate to introduce my dad to a wide range of fun rolls, especially tuna!)  Tomorrow, we are throwing Kathryn another bridal shower in New Jersey and I can't wait for the wedding festivities to continue! 

This is what crazy looks like via text message...

I want to be Sophia Grace (or Rosie) in my next life!

Reflections as we age...

Happy birthday Dr. Seuss!

(Image via Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment