Monday, May 14, 2012

Nurse Ashley, MSN

Nurse Ashley caring for Emma at her 1 month appointment

I'm heading out of work shortly to go watch Nurse Ashley graduate with her Masters of Science in Nursing degree and I could not be more proud of my little sister! 

For the past 2 years, Ashley has been working full time in NYC at New York Presbyterian Hospital on a PICU floor...while also attending UPENN full time in Philadelphia to obtain her masters.  Crazy girl took buses and trains, couch surfed at friends' apartments and crashed in Yardley to literally make sure she could be in two places at once.  And she did it!

Ashley - congratulations on your graduation! You seriously amaze me girl! And I speak for the whole family when I say thank you, in advance, for all the prescription you will write for us!

xoxo

P.S. Since it is graduation season, an interesting article from the WSJ: 10 Thing Your Commencement Speaker Won't Tell You.

No comments:

Post a Comment