Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Magic Mike


I know I just squealed about my excited to see a certain movie, but has anyone else heard about the upcoming flick called Magic Mike

The film is loosely based on Channing Tatum's experiences as an exotic dancer - dear lord where was I and the rest of the female population when this was his profession?!! - and features Tatum, Matthew McConaughy, Alex Petyfer, Matt Bromer, Joe Manganiello and Adam Rodriguez in various states of undress...!

Check out the trailer below and let me know what you think!  Will you be going to see it this summer?!



P.S. Even though the beginning screams bachelorette party and then there's an apparent transition to a love story, I still don't think it's going to be a total chick flick.  I know I won't have any problems asking Nate to go see it with me (ahem, McConaughy)!

No comments:

Post a Comment