Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Friday!

Lake Afton
Yardley, PA

Happy Friday! How was your week?

I've been in Yardley, PA since Sunday "watching" my little brother Patrick while my Dad was on a fishing trip with some friends.  He got back late last night, just in time to get ready for Ashley and John's big engagement party tomorrow!  I am so excited to celebrate these two lovebirds, see our extended family and friends, and of course my baby niece, Emma! 

Although I've had so much fun getting some quality big sister / little brother time in this week - we've gone for runs, bike rides, out to dinner, out for frozen yogurt and I've driven him to school every day (lucky kid!) - I'm pretty anxious to get home on Sunday and see all the progress on the new house / hang out with my husband!  Oh, and sleep in our king sized bed...oh how I've missed thee!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  And please say an extra prayer to the weather Gods for Saturday! :)  xoxo

Can't believe it was 5 years ago (tomorrow) that I graduated from here!

What I sent Emma for Easter

My favorite headbands and hair ties

P.S. Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment