Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Pinned Image

Brrrrr!  What are you up to this weekend?  My very best friend is getting married in 3.5 months, and I'm heading down to Baltimore to see her try on her wedding dress (eee!!) and go bridesmaid dress shopping!  Should be a great time! I'm also looking forward to a lazy day on Sunday...!  Aren't those the best?!

Just a few links from around the web today:

A sad goodbye to CEO Glen Senk, and best wishes on your new adventure at David Yurman

An iPad app for trendy moms

All National Parks are free this weekend - take advantage!

I will take one in black and brown, please

Boxed Water is better! (we have these at work)

***Also, don't forget to enter to win this week's Craft of the Week - a pair of chalkboard wine glasses!  You have until Sunday 1/15 at 12pm.  Two winners will be announced on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. crap, so I guess that means you are out for my dress fitting if this other girl is trying hers on this weekend?? ;)

    ReplyDelete