Monday, January 30, 2012

Pinhole Press

If you're like me and can't get enough of personalized photo gifts, I highly recommend checking out Pinhole Press


They have beautiful, simple photo products--like cards, books, framed prints, notepads, even brag books for proud parents/ grandparents (what a cool concept!) and write-your-own baby storybooks (love!).   You personalize them with your favorite photos (vacations, wedding, baby, family, etc.), and it's really easy to do. The finished products are gorgeous with the most beautiful silky paper. 

I actually first read about Pinhole last March on A Cup of Jo.  They sounded great, but I'd been using Shutterfly for well, ever, and it was working out just fine! 

Then, when it came time to make our "parents' albums" in the Fall (we gave them as Christmas presents!), I found myself looking for a higher quality album to showcase the beautiful wedding pictures we had just spent a small fortune on...and remembered Pinhole!!  

Since then, I've made our Christmas card, two 2012 calendars, and am currently working on a honeymoon album all on Pinhole!  I seriously can't get enough! 

Anyways, here are some of the adorable products Pinhole is advertising for Valentine's day:




1 comment:

  1. wow

    really i love it this true feel so thank.

    http://www.plctraininginindia.org/placement.php
    http://www.plctraininginindia.org/gallery.php

    ReplyDelete