Thursday, December 6, 2012

Instagram


I've been on Instagram for a while, but it wasn't until recently that I discovered you actually "follow" and "share" photos with friends.  I honestly just thought it was a app to make your pictures look prettier!  Oops! 

Anyways, since I've gone public it's been fun (and funny) to see what other people are taking pictures of - pets, food, hair, feet, houses, scenery, etc.  And I just learned you can follow celebrities! 

My favorite subject?  You guessed it - James!  I take so many pictures of him on my phone its embarrassing!  Even worse, I don't remember the last time I actually used our nice, expensive camera! 

So when my sister sent me this video yesterday, it sent me into hysterics!



Totally nailed it! 

Are you on Instagram?  What are you taking pictures of?  And has your phone taken the place of your point-and-shoot digital camera?

P.S. I'm the one right at the end of the song..."so many pictures of my kid you'll want to murder me" :)  Consider yourself warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment